Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Jagdtiger - Trumpeter (07293)



So lately I have been building more Jagdtigers, after i finished the two Dragon Jagdtigers (which turned out abit meh meh) they can be seen herehere and here. This time I build another Dragon Jagdtiger and one of my 3 Jagdtigers made by Trumpeter. Like most of my other kits these were also bought from HobbyEasy and like basicly all other Trumpeter kits they were rather cheap, but don't let that fool you, this is an awesome kit.

I don't really have alot of pictures during the whole assembling and painting process, but unlike my last Jagdtigers I decided to paint these like all of my other kits, nice and simple, and I like this result so much more. If you are looking for the exact way I painted them, I bet you can find it in one of my older posts.

Well here is the wall of pictures

Trumpeter Jagdtiger first:







Dragon Jagdtiger:








Both:







Comparison with the other tigers:
Of course I don't know about you, but I like the simple method best, sure the others could have looked alot better I suppose, if I had the skills to pull the other method off, which sadly I don't. But on the bright side I prefer the simplicity and speed of my own method and the results have so far been fairly good.






Thank you for droping by, I promise to update with something new again soon, but the next project might be some Space Marines :)
Next tank will be some King Tigers or my 1/35 Panther G (or both at the same time :p )


Until next time.


*Bonus Update*

I thought I would just show some pictures of the collection, they aren't great because the light wasn't optimal.





The allies are slightly outnumbered :D

No comments:

Post a Comment