Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2022

Panther Ausf. A - Warlord Games - WGB-WM-136


Hello everyone

It has been quite a while since I posted anything to this blog, but sadly I don't really paint a lot of historical miniatures at the moment. But recently I just wanted a nice and simple side project while working on something else, so I decided to paint this Panther that had been sitting on my shelf for years.

It's one of the old resin/metal kits from Warlord Games and it was just a joy to paint. I had a few years ago given most of my "historical tanks" paints away at my local club since I wasn't using them, so it was quite interesting having to mix everything to get something resembling the proper colours.

The camo pattern is done with freehand airbrushing, so overall this tank took no time to get done.

Anyway here are a few more pictures.




 This project really made me want to play some more Bolt Action, so should probably get on that :-D

Until next time
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment