Pages

Sunday, January 14, 2018

German E-100 Super Heavy Tank - Trumpeter - 00384


Hello everyone!

Its been quite a while since I've posted anything on this blog...sorry!
But a few months ago I painted this E-100 from Trumpeter, because I try to do at least 1 "real" scale model kit a year. Had this on the shelf for some time, so I thought it fitting to paint it and it was a really fun kit to paint (Assembly wasn't too bad either, tracks were shit tho...)

Painted basically the same way as I painted all my Flames of War 1/100 stuff, so nothing fancy there.

  
  
  
  

Short post, but hope you enjoyed :) if you want to see what I'm currently working on I would suggest following me on Instagram @DornsArrow, I paint primarily 28mm stuff, but sometimes a do other things :-p

Until next time! (Hopefully it won't be another year ;) )
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment