Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2014

SdKfz 7/1 (Quad 2cm) - Battlefront - GE168



Hello everyone

Today I finally managed to get my AA Trucks for my FoW army :-) I've been working on these for a while now (together with a couple of Pak40) and after having spent last night and a bit of this morning finishing the crew, I will now call them finished.

I just noticed after having looked up the product code for these, that the guns should actually have a gunshield, I don't remember having seen those in the blisterpack they came in, but granted that was quite some time ago so I might just have misplaced them anyway nothing to do about that now :/

The reason for there being no camo on these, is that I just really wanted to paint and weather a pure dunkelgelb vehicle :) been doing a lot of camo lately and will again soon when I start painting my 1/35 Panther and a little FoW sideproject.

If you would like to see a bit more pictures feel free to visit the FB page, I've been throwing up some wip shots now and then, easier than writing a new blog post everytime I paint a few colors :-p

Anyway! hope you like them, suggestions and comments are as usual more than welcome !


Chris









No comments:

Post a Comment