Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2014

US Airborne Test Figures - Battlefront - Open Fire


'Allo 'Allo

So I've been painted a few test figures before I started painting the entire US airborne platoon in the Open Fire box set. We'll not much to say really :-p

Have some pictures (shitty ones...sorry)


Really simple to paint, just different shades of green really, so I'm probably going to paint the rest of them in one go. Might do a step by step if anyone would like that.


Stay tuned for that




Another thing, yesterday was the 70th anniversary of D-Day and it was fantastic, watched it most of the day on the tv and/or the interwebs. I've been to Normandy a few times and I would recommend it to anyone with a historical interest or just for the beautiful scenery, I'm thinking about maybe going next year, but lets see :-p

So if you haven't already dust of your "The Longest Day", "Saving Private Ryan", "Band of Brothers" etc. dvds and watch them yet again.


Yet another thing :-p I visited Panzermuseum Munster for its annual Militärmodellbauausstellung and if you want to see a few pictures head over here. Since I've been there many times I haven't taken pictures of all the vehicles they have on display.

No comments:

Post a Comment