Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Jochen Peiper - Battlefront - GE896

Hello hello

As promised in my previous post (a few minutes ago), more updates was on their way.
This is actually one of my newest purchases and damn it's a beautiful sculpted panther from Battlefront.

Since Jochen Peiper isn't actually affiliated with my army of choice I'm probably just going to use the tank as a command Panther or something (When I don't feel like using my Tiger).

I just started painting it today and decided to try some new things instead of just doing it the same way as usual, so I'm quite excited to see how it turns out.






As you can probably see there is still quite a long way to go, but so far I'm fairly happy with how it looks.
Some things could be better of course, but next time I try the same techniques I'll hopefully do better.


I'll update as I progress!


Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment