Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Tiger I Platoon - Plastic Soldier Company - WW2V15017



 Hello everyone!

I thought I would just share some of the things I'm currently working on, though progress is veeeeery slow since having a hard time to just sit down and get stuff done, but still progress is happening!

Lately I've been working on some Tiger tanks for my FoW army, even though I probably won't be able to use them a lot ingame (they are quite pricy!) they are still brilliant fun to build and paint.

Since I've build most of the Plastic Soldier Company range of german vehicles in 1/100 scale, I feel confident in saying this is the best of them all. Theres plenty of options in the set depending of what Tiger you want to build and you can do early, middle and late without any problems. Details are amazing and they are so easy to assembly. The only downside is the missing zimmerit options, I know PSC make a Panther set with zimmerit in 1/72, but sadly they don't make them in 1/100, if it had come with that option this set would easily be a 11/10.




Here's an early assembly picture, with all the hulls finished and turrets in the making. My set was made of grey plastic, but I'm pretty sure I've seen people building them in a sand colored plastic, though I could be mistaken.

As I mentioned I don't have any pictures of my painting progress, but only of the stage I'm currently at. I've been painting these in the same way as all my other vehicles so maybe you can find something in my older articles if you want.





 The pictures might not be the best, but my camera sucks and was running out of power, so I just took some quick snaps, hope they'll do for now though!

That's it for now, hopefully I will be able to finish these babies up soon!

Stay Tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment