Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Lübeck Exhibit 2012

Hello Everyone


So yesterday 21.04.2012, I went to Lübeck to attend the model exhibit being held there. I been there once before many many years ago, and just like last time it was really awesome, so many amazing kits being displayed and you get a chance to talk to people about how they did stuff etc. (even though I don't speak  german, but luckily I had brought my old man in case of translation needs :-D)


Both of us forgot to bring an actual camera, so I had to make do with the camera in my Galaxy S II, which is actually quite decent if the light is ok, but you have been warned now, so if any of the pictures is abit shit it's because of the cameraphone. I haven't taken pictures of every single model, cause if I had I would probably still be down there going at it.




Hope you enjoy :-)









































































































Cheers
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment